There is an appropriate sac for all the urological operations which require tissue extraction. For those who need it, the ECO and Master E-sacs can be introduced more than once in the same operation.
Lymph nodes can be securely captured using sacs of size 50 to 80. ECO-sacs of 70 and 100 size will capture most prostates. The 100 ECO-s has an elongated single filament drawstring which can remain through the ancillary trocar after capture; with the mouth of the sac tightly closed, suture of the prostatic capsule is completed and the specimen removed.
We have redesigned the automatic 112 WG for specific use in prostatectomy. The sac shape has been modified to accommodate any size of tumour and to allow full tight closure of the mouth into the 12 mm trocar for removal by pulling on the drawstring.
Working with surgeons in robotic surgery we have quickly realised the advantage of being able to offer a large capacity sac deployable via a 12 mm trocar; our 160 size has a capacity of 1000 ml in the ECO range and 1500 ml in the Master e-sac format.
50, 70, 80
100, 112, 120
Lymph nodes, small prostate
All sizes of prostate, small kidneys, small bladders
Bladders, large kidneys
Please click on one of the links below
- Automatically opening sac
- Stronger arms reinforce mouth opening
- Drawstring ensures full closure
- Integral tail aids removal of sac
- Accepts tissue sizes up to large spleen, ovary and kidney
- Cost effective tissue retrieval system
- Easy Deployment
- Mouth or bottom first abdominal entry simplifies sac placement
- Large open mouth to facilitate tissue capture
- Secure drawstring closure
- The original Espiner Sac
- One piece construction with integral tail
- Deployed using 5mm instruments
- No claw forceps required to complete extraction
- Ideal for larger specimen
- Easy capture in a confined space
- Coloured tabs facilitate placement